Founded in 1998, we continue to research and develop technology for automated 3D human face creation.
We have licensed FaceGen to hundreds of companies and universities, including Electronic Arts (Game Face),
Sony, Microsoft and Sega.
Organizations have used FaceGen for such applications as:
- Avatars for 3D games, virtual worlds and virtual reality
- Avatars for online clothes retailing
- Avatars for chat and videoconference apps
- Research in psychology and graphics
- Personalized 3D printing services
- 3D simulation and educational software
- Training and assessing face recognition algorithms
- Facial composite software