- 3D face modelling software for Windows.
- Create faces from one or more photographs, or at random.
- Edit faces in over 150 ways, including race, age and gender.
- Choose between different mesh structures and UV layouts.
- Export to most 3D file formats, complete with animation morphs.
With our unique statistics-based technology, you can:
Create highly realistic or caricatured faces at random from any race, gender and adult age group:
Easily create a face from one or more photographs:
... goes to ...
Edit faces by just clicking and dragging:
Edit faces with over 150 powerful parametric controls, from race morphing the whole face to tweaking the nose shape:
... And over 150 more ...
Apply one of over 50 skin 'detail' textures to the face you've created:
... goes to ...
Select the mesh and UV layout of your choice (or use your own with the
Instantly apply animation morphs and accessory models:
Export to 3D Studio (3DS), Maya ASCII (ma), Lightwave 6.x LWO2 (LWO),
Wavefront OBJ, Softimage dotXSI 3.0 (XSI), VRML 1 (wrl), VRML 97 (wrl) or STL
including all animation morph targets if desired.
Export your texture maps to JPEG, BMP, TGA or TIFF.
Choose a default scale, rotation and translation for all your exports.
- Instant, realistic face creation:
- Generate realistic faces at random for any race, gender and adult age group.
- Easily create faces from one or more photographs.
- Over 50 symmetric and 25 asymmetric shape controls.
- Over 30 coloring (texture) controls.
- Quickly shape faces to match almost any adult human face.
- Apply detailed skin textures.
- Flexible import options:
- Match faces to your photographs.
- Bring in your own head mesh and hairstyle models using the
- Import your own texture images onto any object.
- Flexible export options:
- Apply your face to any of our hi-res, med-res, lo-res or rapid prototype
- Or apply your face to your own mesh and UV layout using the
- Save your faces in the FaceGen FG format and apply them later to any mesh.
- Export models to 3DS, Maya ASCII (ma), Lightwave 6 (LWO), OBJ, XSI, VRML1, VRML97 and STL.
- Export texture maps to BMP, JPEG, TGA and TIFF.
- Transform the coordinate system of your exports.
- Instant Animatability:
- Comes with 36 expressions, phonemes and modifiers.
- Blendshapes appear automatically in Maya.
- Endomorphs appear automatically in Lightwave and are easily hooked up in
MotionBuilder or any other application that reads LWO files.
- Morph targets appear automatically in Softimage 3D and XSI.
- Morph targets are batch exported in a single command for users of Max
(via OBJ or 3DS), and for any other application that reads OBJ, 3DS, VRML1/97 or STL.
- Animation morphs are mesh-specific and are not included with some
of the add-on meshes.
- FaceGen Modeller 3.5 runs on Windows XP, Vista and 7.
- Pentium IV (or equivalent) or higher is recommended.